The academic year will be divided into two terms and the final results will be declared in March. The performance in all examinations and test will be considered to decide promotion. Pupil must secure 33% marks in each subject to pass. They must have seventy five percent (75%) attendance of the year in order to be promoted.
1. A serious view will be taken of those students who regularly absent themselves from Class Tests/ Units Tests.
2. The pre- board examinations are compulsory for class X and XII and the papers for these classes will be on the Board pattern.
In order to be declared “Passed” at the end of session of a class, a student must not fall in more than two subjects and in those he/she must secure a minimum of 33% marks.A candidate must obtain minimum Grade D in all subjects excluding additional subjects as per scheme of studies for admission & higher class.
4. Students falling twice in the same class have to discontinue their studies in the school.
5. Students absent from an examination for any reason are not re-examined and those absent from an examination without a serious reason will be considered as having failed. In the case of illness, an authorized / M.B.B.S doctor’s certificate has to be produced with medical prescription.
6. Absence from the whole examination involves a total loss of marks.
7. Absence from one or more papers involves the loss of marks for these subjects and excludes the pupil from obtaining a grade.
8. Any pupil found using dishonest means during examinations and tempering with reports of the examination (forging signatures, charging marks etc.) will results in the student being expelled from school.
9. A pupil’s annual attendance may also be considered for promotion case of absence from tests.